Contact details :
Contact Domaine F.JAUBERT customer service
For any information or advice, you can contact us:
- our telephone reception at 06.33.71.71.02 Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
For follow-up of your order and after-sales service, you can contact us:
- Online , through your customer account. The information concerning your order, its payment, its delivery, its after-sales service, are accessible in your customer area.
- By phone : 06.33.71.71.02 Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Attention: In order to optimize the processing of your call, remember to prepare the email with which you placed your order and the number of the order concerned.
- By post : Domaine F.JAUBERT, 3 rue de la Tramontane, 66300 PONTEILLA
Attention: In order to optimize the processing of your requests, remember to indicate in your mail your name, first name, email with which you placed your order and the number of the order concerned.
- This site is published by : Domaine F.JAUBERT, François JAUBERT, independent winegrower, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Perpignan under number 401 819 354 00010, whose head office is located at 3 rue de la Tramontane, 66300 PONTEILLA , intra-community VAT number FR80 401 819 354,
- The site host is Shopify.
- For any information or advice , you can contact us on our Line at 06.33.71.71.02 Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- You can report any inappropriate or illegal content to us at the following address : email@example.com
- The user acknowledges having read these terms and undertakes to respect them.
- The user acknowledges having the skills and means necessary to access and use this site.
- The user acknowledges having checked that the computer configuration used does not contain any virus and that it is in perfect working order.
- Domaine F.JAUBERT implements all means to provide users with quality information or available and verified tools, but cannot, however, absolutely guarantee the accuracy and completeness of all of this information. Thus, Domaine F.JAUBERT, subject to an obligation of means, cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from information that is misused and/or that has proved to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Domaine F.JAUBERT cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from access to its website, or on the contrary from the impossibility of accessing it, any errors, lack of availability of functionalities or the presence of viruses on its site.
- Domaine F.JAUBERT reserves the right to delete, change or modify this site at any time and without notice.
- Domaine F.JAUBERT cannot be held responsible for any damage, in particular damage resulting from the transmission of documents on the Internet.
- Domaine F.JAUBERT cannot be held responsible for the delay, loss or poor distribution of an e-mail, nor for its sending or not to an erroneous e-mail address.
- Domaine F.JAUBERT reserves the right to revise, delete, modify, validate or change, in whole or in part, any content sent to the website or displayed on it.
COLLECTION : During your visits to the website www.fjaubert.fr, Domaine F.JAUBERT may ask you for certain information about you in order to be able to identify you, to offer you personalized services or to to improve the website and to listen to you. Personal or non-personal data may be requested. Certain information concerning you must be communicated so that you can access the service concerned. Mandatory information is marked with an asterisk.
USE : Personal and indirectly personal information collected on the www.fjaubert.fr website will only be used for internal purposes and will not be disclosed to third parties under any circumstances.
TRANSMISSION : The personal data concerning you collected on the website www.fjaubert.fr will only be the subject of any external communications to meet legal and regulatory obligations, or at the request of an administration or a judicial authority.
Computing and Freedom
- Pursuant to law n°78 – 17 of January 6, 1978 as amended, relating to data processing, files and freedoms, the website has been declared to the National Commission for Data Processing and Freedoms (www.cnil.fr).
- The user is informed in particular, in accordance with article 32 of the amended Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, that Domaine F.JAUBERT, as data controller, implements the processing of personal data with the aim of main purposes the management of the user's registration on the community site, the sending of newsletters.
- Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. In the absence of a response or if the information provided is incorrect, Domaine F.JAUBERT will not be able to process your request.
- The user is informed that he has a right of access, interrogation, and rectification which allows him, if necessary, to have his personal data rectified, completed, updated, blocked or deleted. which are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited.
- The user also has a right of opposition to the processing of his data for legitimate reasons as well as a right of opposition to this data being used for commercial prospecting purposes.
- All of these rights are exercised with Domaine F.JAUBERT by post accompanied by a copy of an identity document bearing a signature at the following address: Domaine F.JAUBERT, 3 rue de la Tramontane, 66300 PONTEILLA.
Cookies and cookies
- When a person visits the www.fjaubert.fr site, Domaine F.JAUBERT installs cookies or connection witnesses on the hard drive of the Internet user's computer.
- Cookies are pieces of data used by a web server to send status information to a user's browser, and for that browser to send status information back to the originating web server.
- The state information can be for example a session identifier, a language, an expiration date, a response domain, etc.
- This status information may be stored by the browser in various ways (a separate text file per cookie, a single file containing all cookies, possibility of encryption of this single file, etc.) or not be stored at all : it depends on the type of browser, its version, its configuration, etc.
- Some of these cookies have the exclusive purpose of enabling or facilitating communication by electronic means. Others are strictly necessary for the provision of an online communication service.
- In any case, the configuration of the navigation software makes it possible to inform of the presence of cookies and possibly to refuse it.
- Generally, this parameter is found in the “Tools”, “Settings” tabs.
- It is not possible to provide detailed and up-to-date information on these configuration elements, which are under the sole exclusive control and authority of the navigation software publishers.
- For information, users may have additional information:
- from the publishers of their navigation software on their website;
- more generally on the CNIL website at www.cnil.fr using the keyword “cookies” in search engines.
- With internet explorer you must go through "tools", click on internet options, then on the privacy tab and choose "advanced" privacy setting. To prohibit cookies, you must check "ignore" the automatic management of cookies then select "refuse", if you want to choose on a case-by-case basis to accept or refuse, you should select the "ask" option.
- Your attention is drawn to the fact that by configuring your browser to refuse all cookies and other connection cookies necessary for certain functions, pages, areas of the site will not be accessible.
- The www.fjaubert.fr website can provide access to external partner websites, via hypertext links or by integrating partner content into the www.fjaubert.fr website.
- The hypertext links set up within the framework of the website towards other resources present on the Internet network, and in particular towards its partners, have been the subject of prior, written and express authorization.
- Although the choice of links to external websites has been the subject of care and vigilance, Domaine F.JAUBERT cannot be held responsible for the provision of these external websites.
- Domaine F.JAUBERT cannot bear any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material originating from these external websites or available on or from these external websites.
- Domaine F.JAUBERT cannot be held responsible for the actions or possible omissions of its partners. We invite you to familiarize yourself with the welcome charter of these websites during your first visit.
- The user cannot set up a hypertext link to this site without the express prior authorization of Domaine F.JAUBERT.
- Under no circumstances may this authorization be qualified as an implicit affiliation agreement.
- In any case, the hypertext links to the website must be removed at the first request of Domaine F.JAUBERT.
- The information provided on the website www.fjaubert.fr may only be used for strictly personal purposes. Any use made for other purposes is purely and simply prohibited.
- All content present or made available through the www.fjaubert.fr website, such as text, drawings, graphics, images, music, photos, trademarks and logos, digital downloads, etc. ; is the property of Domaine F.JAUBERT, its affiliates, or third parties.
- This content is protected by the Intellectual Property Code, treaties and international agreements dealing with provisions relating to the protection of copyright. We draw your attention to the fact that the violation of intellectual property rights constitutes the offense of counterfeiting and is punishable by law.
- Domaine F.JAUBERT does not grant any rights to the content and does not authorize its visitors to copy and print content from its site on paper, except for the sole purpose of preparing their purchases.
- It is strictly forbidden for any natural or legal person to extract, copy, reproduce, modify, transcribe and/or reuse, all or part of the content, for any use other than the preparation of purchases on the site www. .fjaubert.fr, without the express written permission of the rights holder.
- In general, Domaine F.JAUBERT cannot be held responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, resulting from the prohibited use of the information or any other element, delivered on the website www.fjaubert.fr.
- French law is applicable for both formal and substantive rules.